paneer fry with vegetables – quick and very easy paneer and vegetable stir fry recipe with a short video. I change my kids’ lunch box menu every 3 months to keep it interesting.
Like many other women, i too have a very fussy 10 year old kid who shows no interest in veggies. While my 5 year old needs lot of veggies for his meal to be complete and he is never demanding for any kind of food. But for my older kid, i need to plan a proper menu that is tasty, balanced and interesting.
To increase his vegetable intake, i pack a stir fried side dish along with his variety rice dishes or paratha. This paneer stir fry will be loved by most kids since it tastes delicious. It is simple to prepare as well, takes only 15 minutes. It pairs well with jeera rice, fried rice, pulao, lemon rice or can be used as a filling to sandwich or rolls. There is no tomato or onion used, to make the stir fry moist, you will have to use them if desired.
find complete recipe of paneer fry by swasthi below
paneer fry with vegetables | paneer stir fry | easy paneer recipes
Ingredients (1 cup = 240ml )
How to make the recipe
- Wash and chop veggies very finely. This helps to cook faster.
- If using corn on the cob and not tender then you may need to boil the corn first. If using tender corn or frozen corn, then you can use them with out boiling.
- Cut paneer to tiny cubes. set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin and saute till they begin to sizzle.
- Add ginger and fry until it begins to smell good.
- Add corn and carrot. Sprinkle salt and fry until carrot and corn is done.
- Add paneer, garam masala, turmeric and kasuri methi. You can also use amchur powder. MIx and stir fry just for 2 minutes.
- Transfer immediately to a serving bowl.